IGN: xAlexios

Discord: xAlexios#9734

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (United States East Coast)

How often do you play on the server:

What times are you normally online: Afternoons and evenings (as well as some mornings)

Have you been punished on the server: No

Do you have any previous moderation experience: Yes. Previously worked as an Administrator on OmegaRealms (owned and operated by ZexyZek in 2015)

Do you have any plugin experience: Yes. Former Customer Support Team Lead for MCProHosting

How many staff applications have you made: 1

How did you find the server: Minecraft-MP

Why should we choose you for staff: I have extensive community management and development experience that I believe can be of great use to a dedicated team. So far, I haven't been able to find one. However, at the stage that HollowMC is, I think that the server can grow immensely. It seems that the staff team is committed to working on the server and continuing its progress which is somewhat rare nowadays. I hope that while I may not become a part of that team, that they continue their success.

Tell us about yourself: My name is Ben (or Benjamin) and I'm from Connecticut. I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.3, albeit with relatively short periods of time away from the game. For 35 hours of the week I work for a utility contracting company, but in my free time I like to be outside whether it's hiking, mountain biking, snowboarding, or anything else.

Anything else we should know: No