1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
IGN - BeautifulDolphin

Age -15

Discord - Sorrelxx

Timezone - GMT

How often do you play on the server? - I will play at least 3 times a week

What times are you normally online? - Weekly apart from sundays after 4pm and from 8am to 8:10 (I have busy days!) Summer holidays are fine apart from sunders, same with winter holdidays, etc

Have you been punished on the server? - nope :d

Do you have any previous moderation experience? - No, I did have my own private server for a year or 2 but thats it. I am looking to go further with moderation and help.

Do you have any plugin experience? - Yes! I can work with bukkit and spigot

How many staff applications have you made? - For this server, this is my first one but for other servers, I have made multiple (I was rejected due to not being online enough)

How did you find the server? - Server list from Minecraftservers.com (I will have to double check the link)

Why should we choose you for staff? - I am very helpful and I believe I can make HollowMC a better place for everyone!

Tell us about yourself -I am currently working toward my options at school (IT and 3d studies) I am kind and caring as well as determined to complete any task given to me. My family would describe me as playful and friendly and my friends describe me as a gentle and helpful friend.

Anything else we should know - :)
Posted Oct 6, 18 · OP
Offtopic
List
Undo
TEN9K AdminHollow
Admin
Votes:
+2
Admin
Hollow
Revoked